biopsy



Monday morning, Dec 24.

Up and ready early, but nurse comes with breakfast and says they will take me to the biopsy around 11am.
At 11am i can go in a wheelchair, and they take me to the place.
Doctor performing the biopsy says he can not get a straight line to it with a needle, so he will have to go through a muscle in my neck.
Sorry, he says. Don't worry, you can take a kitchen knife and cut through as long as we get that thing.

Back to the room, i need to stay  a few hours so we see no internal bleeding happens. Then i can go home.

I don't need to come back here, Thursday i have to be at "Groeninghe Hospital Kortrijk" where they have a PET-scanner, and that is closer from my house anyway, an ambulance will pick me up.

Friday afternoon i come to the doctors office here to discuss all test results.

Calling the wife she can come pick me up, going home for Christmas.

Yay!

Comments