News is getting out


So i still haven't told family and friends about all this.
Decided to wait as long as i needed for myself when i first got the verdict.
By now a few friends have found out, i asked them all to keep it to themselves when they came or called.

But now it seems to be spreading. So family will be in soon as well ;)

it's not that i wouldn't have by now, but since my white blood-cells are really low, my resistance is minimal (futile). When someone with a cold, start of the flu, something else brewing, comes over, i'm sure to have a problem.
I really wanted those blood-cells up first.

oh well, time will tell.
I will be telling a lot of people they can't come in, or come over on the phone.

knew it was coming...

Also, i know whats coming, the few that found out already all tried to convince me that it is not terminal. That you can live with cancer for years these days.
But Yes it is. SCLC is.

And that will get on my nerves fast.

Comments