Ooops, what did i do

Saturday, Jan 5.

I wake up not knowing where i am, or even who i am in what body.
Weirdest feeling, never had that. I open my eyes and there seems to be no color
in this movie. But on the floor in see blood, and on my bed. How am i even sure it's blood, it's grey. Look over at Albert's bed, he's there and sleeping. I'm in the right place after all. Shake it off Martin, turn on the lights....

Yes, we have color. Indeed blood, catheter is out of my arm, hmm, it was attached pretty decent this time, so it didn't come out by me turning in bed like last time. Only conclusion i can make is i pulled it for some reason. But why, i woke up strange, is the chemo acting up on my body?

oh well, i can only push the button to call a nurse i guess. I know how the nurses he are not really experienced wit pacing new ones, and my veins seem to go further under my skin lately, so they have even more problems.

She doesn't look pleased. And doesn't sound it.
Bummer.

Comments