Waking up

Waking up was like still dreaming, they had me in a room full of machines and equipment like a star wars scene at first. I was told my salt level in the blood sample was practically 0, and they had me restoring already. But it would take a few days because it had to be done slowly.







So, the day passed with several doctors coming do their thing.
Thursday finally they sent me for a CT-scan, and Friday afternoon i get called with Dr. Elyne Cottignies lung doctor and part of the oncology team. I get told there is something in my neck that shouldn't be there, they need a piece of it to determine what it is, but will me hard to reach as well. That will anyway not be before Monday. it's Christmas eve then as well. so. i as if i will be able to go home. With what i have heard i see cancer sign everywhere already, so better ask. Tuesday being Christmas analyzing the sample will be on Wednesday, so she suggests i go home until Wednesday afternoon, after they get the biopsy Monday.

Comments