Cyst



Good Morning,

So yesterday i had to be at the hospital for that thing on my back i talked about. Tuned out to be a sebaceous gland cyst.
    Cyst.: A cyst is a sac that may be filled with air, fluid or other material.       Most cysts are noncancerous (benign). Although cancers can form cysts
Shaving could be to blame. But any kind of damage to the skin, such as a wound or exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays, can create the conditions that form a cyst [source: Mayo Clinic]. Once your skin is damaged or inflamed, that's when bacteria can enter. The cyst begins to form as your body tries to kill off the germs.

     He had to cut it out because my chemo would not let it heal on its own.
When he started the surgery he saw another one was forming right besides it.
So he decided to cut that out as well. But that made him go deeper and bigger.
Now because of my chemo treatments my immune system is going somewhat nuts, and the wound will not heal on its own when he closes it up. He had to leave it open.
    Meaning: it has to be refreshed by a nurse for a month. So i had to decide if i wanted to go to the hospital every day (drive over, check in, wait,...), or look for a self-employed nurse that can come do it at home.
    I found one just down the street when i used the Google thing. And went with that. She works together with her sister and they come have a look and first refresh around noon. (sounds like the start of a good movie?)
Daily visits until March 31. My birthday is March 30, wonder what i will get already....

Do not scroll down if you don't want to see it.





Comments

lartsch said…
I don't know how you view stuff like this, but I am on a good way to to cure my genetically conditioned Diabetes type 1 just by doing special breath exercises.
I could already reduce my need of medicaments by 80%. Of course cancerc is something completely different, yes.
But, in the end, conciousness and the tools your own body provides are the most powerful. Thought and conciousness manifestate. And I believe in that lots of illnesses, especially auto immune ones but cancer as well, have emotional roots as well.

However, I bet you could assist your therapy by doing some breathing, meditation, conciousness. As I said, I do not know how you view stuff like this. But this has nothing to do with esoterics. And many people had success.
So, I really don't want to seem inputendtly. This is just a tip from the bottom of my heart and I don't want to degrade the chemo you are doing.

If you're interested you could maybe start with the Wim Hof Method. Just look for Wim Hof breathing
on YouTube. This man is fascinating. He is convinced that every illness can be cured. They are doing tests with him in Harvard University. Infecting him with diverse illnesses for example. This man won't ever become ill. Or analyzing his body before and after the breathing. I strongly suggest if you're interested in this to read as much as you can about the method, the experiences, the studies, Wim himself! Cause in the end you need to believe and you need to be convinced and you need trust within every cell if your body. And then start with doing the breathing.
And btw, it's a nice feeling. "High on your own supply".
Cold exposure would be step 2.

Just wrote this since you mentioned that you hope for a little " input from outside" in the introduction..
lartsch said…
The breathing changes the complete body chemistry and alcalizes the body, which is also already scientifically proven.
You got a perfect blood count afterwards
lartsch said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
JustG said…
I had similar issues when my pancreatitis was active, dehydration played a part in them becoming infected.
Unknown said…
My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036