Birthday 2019

Sunday, March 31, 6am

    Yesterday was my birthday. Nothing special, i didn't feel like celebrating.
Most likely it was my last one. (Yes, i am positive but also realistic)
Had picon + white whine (a few too many) and in the evening we got some Chinese food (again with wine). Just me and the wife. Ordered menu D for 2. ;-)
And for the rest it was a normal day. Gave my bike a look over, clutch needed bleeding, so i did that. It's ready if/when the doctors say i can drive again.
Asked the radiation doc, he said only the neurologist can decide that.
   Ah yes, i was at the hospital in Kortrijk Friday to have a first talk with radiotherapy folks. Had my mask made and all. I only need 5 sessions because chemo shrunk them already, starting Tuesday. They will do my whole head, not just the 2 little tumors he said. Because my specific cancer likes to spread out in the brain. Asked for a black mask, they only can do white or blue.
    CT-scan showed that the tumors in my chest shrunk some more as well, so the doctors are positive now the immunotherapy alone should be enough to keep it that way, or even fight it some more. We'll see, my body has to agree with that.

    Google+ is closing April 2, didn't find a place where i feel comfortable yet.
So, i think my internet presence will be going down even further. Facebook is for kids imho. Twitter yuck. The new ones trying to get G+ users over like MeWe, YouMe,... meh. MeWe seems to be even charging monthly for a dark theme.
Most seem to be going to Facebook, so maybe i'll make another bogus account on there. I already have a few, maybe i'll check if i remember passwords and use one of those. No hurry though, have to get used to the idea of FB. I remember it as a battery drainer on the phone.

    Time to get more coffee....



Comments

JustG said…
I'm glad you two had a good birthday celebration at home, that's the best place imo. Running around partying is for the kids, give me some tea and cookies 😂👍♥️
Unknown said…
My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036