Radiation blasts


Monday April 08
Where have i been?
   Sleeping mostly.
Last week Tuesday the radiotherapy for my head started. That stuff made me sleep like a baby. Got this constant pressure in my head, but it doesn't bother me enough to keep me awake. I'm just tired all day long, sleep on the couch, wake up at 3am and go to bed to wake up at 9:30. Catching up on all the sleep i missed i guess. ;-) 
    Well, i just got my last blast, so i hope the side effects will be going away soon.
My hair is starting to fall out again (the little bit i had). Have to wait a couple of weeks to get a ct-scan again to see what happened.
Wednesday i have to see the neurologist, taking another EEG for a sanity check.
It's also the neurologist who decides if i can drive again, but that will depend on the ct-scan. So, will be for later. No high hopes on that.

Bye bye.

Comments

JustG said…
The radiation side effects will fade away, don't worry.
Stay strong you got this martin
Unknown said…
My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036