still alive

Hi all,

It has been a while. More of the same, waiting for scan results.
So i didn't want to be boring ;-)

Well, here is what's going on.
Nothing much. Getting a ct-scan June 25 and an MRI of my brain July 3.
And that should tell us if immunotherapy is doing it's job.
I'm not totally bad, tired all day, pain in my bones, the usual side effects they tell me.

On a brighter note. We are going to the beach for a week Friday. It's only 80 kilometers, but since i still can't drive or fly that's as good at it gets with the wife at the wheel. ;-)
If my scans turn out good i might look into a trip with the train.

I'll end here and update when i actually have news.




Comments

anisgvr said…
Waiting for some good news from you :) enjoy your trip sir
Ezio said…
Enjoy the trip mate!
JustG said…
Have fun, Martin 🙌
Eddie Moceri said…
Love ya bro! Have fun.
Enjoy your time with your wife at the beach Martin
NoSpamDan said…
Hope the trip is amazing, dude!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gld to hear your doing ok Martin, hang in there man
Unknown said…
My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036