Back on the chemo. updated 08/21

Saturday Aug 3

Back on the chemo.
Pills this time, Topotecan now. And they knock me out.
I have to take 7 of them a day for 5 days, and then 2 weeks in between to "rest".
They seem to hit harder than the chemo over IV.
Back to only sleeping a few hours as well.


Now we have to wait and see if it helps reduce the damn things.

I asked the doctors about Keytruda, but they say it's not right for me.
On June 17, 2019, the Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval to pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA, Merck) for patients with metastatic small cell lung cancer (SCLC) with disease progression on or after platinum-based chemotherapy and at least one other prior line of therapy.
Looked perfect to me.
They know best i guess.

Wednesday, August 21 


So, it's not good.
Tumors have grown slightly.
That means the cancer is developing resistance to the meds.
That means it could break through fast. And i die.
Al we can do is stay on the meds and hope it keeps helping a bit for a few months.
Doctors are not very positive, nothing they can do.

First week of september i'm going to the south of france for a week.


...





Comments

JustG said…
We're here for you, Martin. #GZRfamily ❤️
Rick_M said…
"I asked the doctors about Keytruda, but they say it's not right for me."
I'm curious too. Ask them why.
@rfburns
Martin Coulon said…
Yes Rick. I intend to be more informed ��
Brian (abalam) said…
You are a tough Mart fighter and your body remains in control. We are here for your buddy.
Rick_M said…
Not sure how to reply here, but I've been hearing news about that Keytruda drug too.
Jeremy Jenkins said…
They only know results. If not much happens this go around I'd push the experimentals.
Stay strong Marty you got this you the the rest of the gzr ohana in my prayers alohas
Rick_M said…
The doctors may be correct on that Keytruda.

https://www.keytruda.com/

It seems sclc is not listed, but still ask about it please
Unknown said…
My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036
Sharon Courtney said…
thought my life had become meaningless and had nothing to offer anymore as I had HIV, the symptoms became very severe and bold which made my family and friends run away from me and abandoned me, so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams, vision and job because doctors told me there's no cure. I consumed so many antiviral drugs, but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me, It was worse. I was desperate to find a solution to this horrible and deadly virus inside me. I made online research on herbal remedy for  HIV/Aids cure when I came across testimonies of some people on how DR JAMES uses his herbal mix medicine to Cured them of  MENINGITIS, DENGUE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, BIPOLAR DISORDER, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASES, UNDERACTIVE THYROID, HIV/AIDS. HERPES VIRUS. CANCER, ALS, STROKE, HEPATITIS B, DIABETES, FIBROID, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER.OVARIAN CANCER, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked, and he told me on how his herbs and root medicine works Which was all okay with me. He sent me his herbal mix medicine and told me the usage and I should go for a test after 3 weeks of drinking the herbal medicine Within 7 days of his medications the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I negative by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR James for saving my life and I'll keep telling the world about you. If you're out there going through pains, rejection and  facing any kind of health challenges Worry no more and contact DR James via.GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM  / INFO@DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM He's a good man, and he will surely help you.